Grassi and Co. was the proud recipient of three awards at the New York Enterprise Report 2011 Best Accountants & Attorneys 2011 Awards Ceremony on June 16, 2011. The awards recognize accounting and law firms in the tri-state area who exemplify excellence in their professions.
Managing Partner Louis C. Grassi was presented with the Lifetime Achievement Award for Accountants; Partner and Not-for-Profit Practice Leader David Rottkamp was honored with the Accountant of the Year Award in the Non Profit category and the Firm as a whole was awarded the Accounting Firm of the Year Award.
“I am so honored to have received this award in my practice area from such a great publication. The Firm is very proud to have been recognized for excellence in these three areas in which we were awarded,” said David M. Rottkamp, CPA, Partner and Not-For-Profit Practice Leader at Grassi & Co.
- Grassi & Co. Partner John Pellitteri Honored by New York Enterprise Report
- Grassi & Co. Welcomes New Partner, David M. Rottkamp!
- Grassi & Co. Partner Rob Grote Honored as a Queens Courier Rising Star
- Grassi & Co. Gives Back: National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Long Island Chapter
- Grassi & Co. Partner Geri Gregor to be Honored by Soroptimist International of Nassau County