Grassi & Co. Partner John Pellitteri has been selected by New York Enterprise Report as one of their “Best Accountants for Growing Businesses” for 2010. The award, presented at a ceremony on June 29th, identified him as one of the New York area’s top business advisors, specifically for Healthcare and Life Sciences companies. The honor will be featured in NYER’s August issue, as well as posted on their website: www.nyreport.com.
New York Enterprise Report is a publication specializing in content built around driving small business growth. Their awards program highlights accountants and attorneys that NYER has identified as effective advisors for small and growing businesses in the New York area. Pellitteri leads both the Healthcare Practice Niche and the Accounting Services Practice of Grassi & Co., and this unique combination of experience and leadership makes him particularly qualified for this recognition. He possesses more than two decades of experience in accounting, auditing, tax planning and business consulting, and he also uses time-tested strategies to enhance clients’ businesses in other industries, including not-for-profit, architectural, real estate and professional service firms. The Grassi & Co. team is incredibly proud that his efforts are recognized and rewarded.
- Grassi & Co. Partner John Pellitteri, CPA, Now a Radio Regular!
- Grassi & Co. Partner Rick Gavin to be Honored at Family Service League’s 14th Annual Golf Classic
- Grassi & Co. Partner Geri Gregor to be Honored by Soroptimist International of Nassau County
- Grassi & Co. Welcomes New Partner, Steven Goldstein!
- Grassi & Co. Welcomes New Partner, David M. Rottkamp!