Grassi and Co. was presented with two awards at the New York Enterprise Report 2012 Best Accountants and Attorneys for Privately Held Companies Awards Ceremony on June 13, 2011. The awards recognize accounting and law firms in the tri-state area who exemplify excellence in their professions.
John Pellitteri, CPA, Partner, Grassi & Co.’s Healthcare Management Consulting Practice Leader and Accounting Services Practice Leader was presented with the Accounting Industry Practice of the Year for his work servicing clients in the Healthcare Industry.
Partner-in-Charge of Grassi & Co.’s Business Advisory Practice, Geri A. Gregor, CPA, was honored with the Accounting Service Area Firm of the Year Award for Grassi & Co.’s work in regards to Business Advisory and Litigation Support Services. Grassi & Co.’s Business Advisory Practice also includes team members Gregory A. Pulitano, CPA and Reena Panchal, CFE, both whom are Directors in the practice.
“I am so honored to have received this award in my practice area from such a great publication. The Firm is very proud to have been recognized for excellence in these two areas in which we were awarded,” said Pellitteri.
“I am honored and very excited to have been awarded the Service Area Firm of the Year Award” says Gregor. “This is not only an award I am proud to accept for the consulting team but for Grassi & Co. as a whole.”
Grassi and Co. would like to thank the New York Enterprise Report for such an outstanding night. The Firm is honored to have been chosen for these prestigious awards and to be nominated among fellow outstanding firms and professionals.
- Grassi & Co. Receives Four Nominations from The New York Enterprise Report Best Accountants and Attorneys for Privately Held Companies Awards
- Grassi & Co. lands a hat-trick from New York Enterprise Report
- Grassi & Co. Partner John Pellitteri Honored by New York Enterprise Report
- Effectively Utilizing Buy/Sell Agreements for Privately-Held Businesses: Part III
- Effectively Utilizing Buy/Sell Agreements for Privately-Held Businesses: Part II