Grassi & Co. CPAs, P.C. (“Grassi” or “we”) and affiliates are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Information We Collect
You provide us information about yourself, such as your name, e-mail address, mailing address, and business demographic.
What We Use Your Information For
Grassi may also use your personal information in the following ways:
- To send you notifications and inform you of new features, products, events, or services we think you would be interested in;
- To send you alerts on timely news affecting your business;
- To reply to you expressing an interest in working for Grassi;
- To provide access to our Client Portal.
We use the information we collect and receive from you to provide you with Our Site, to communicate with you, to operate, maintain, and enhance Our Site, and to fulfill your specific requests. If you correspond with us by email or through Our Site, we may retain the content of your email messages, your email address, and our responses.
Disclosure of Your Information
Grassi does not share your personal information except in the limited circumstances described below:
- Grassi may disclose your personal information to the extent that we are required to do so by law or in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings.
- Grassi may hold events including seminars and conferences which are sponsored by third parties or have third party speakers. Where you register for one of these events, Grassi may share your details with those third parties.
Storage and Security of Your Personal Data
Grassi uses a variety of physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your information.
To make sure your personal information is secure, we communicate our privacy and security policies to our employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within Grassi.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of visitors to Our Site, and this policy explains how Grassi may collect and use information about your through Our Site.
Most web browsers allow you to have some control over the placing of cookies on your device through your browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to block, manage and delete them, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies.
Our website utilizes the following cookies:
Google Analytics Cookies
Names: _utm*, _ga, _gat, _gid
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use Our Site. We use this information to compile reports and improve Our Site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to Our Site, where visitors have come to Our Site from, and the pages they visited. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Web Server Cookies
Name: id, token
These cookies are used by the web server to optimize and prioritize the delivery of dynamic content. They improve performance and efficiency, and do not read or record any personal data related to the user.
When you receive a marketing email, event invitation or other direct mailing from Grassi, we may collect information about you in the following ways:
- Links to web pages: If you click on any web link, we will record a session cookie and will automatically log such activity in our database.
- Unsubscribe: If you click unsubscribe, we will automatically log this information in our database. If you unsubscribe from any email invitation or alert, we will continue to store your personal data on a ‘marketing suppression list’ so as to record your preferences.
- Event RSVP buttons: In our event invitations and confirmations we provide buttons to allow you to accept, decline, and register for that event. Clicking on these buttons will generate session cookies and your choice will be recorded in our database to help us manage the event.
Third Party Links
Our Site and communications may, from time to time, contain links to and from websites of our partner networks, advertisers, and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies, and that Grassi does not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Social Media Platforms
You may wish to participate in the various social media applications hosted by Grassi (such as the Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, and Instagram widgets on Our Site) which we make available to you. The main aim of these social media applications is to facilitate and allow you to share content. If you follow a link to any of these social media applications, please note that these applications have their own privacy policies, and that Grassi does not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Protecting the privacy of children is especially important. Grassi does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13, or equivalent minimum age depending on jurisdiction. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the relevant age without parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information.
You have the right to:
- Request details of the information we are holding about you;
- Ask us to rectify, erase, or restrict the processing of your personal information;
- Obtain confirmation from Grassi whether or not your information is processed by us or third parties;
- Exercise your right to data portability; or
- Withdraw your consent to processing.
Grassi may also give you choices about how we use your information, which you can exercise by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can exercise these rights at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Clients of Grassi
Grassi may also receive information about you, your business, or your employer if you or a third party retain Grassi to perform services for you or a third party. Grassi will, in addition to the foregoing, store, process, and use information obtained in the course of the engagement as necessary to perform the services and to comply with ethical, professional, and legal requirements.
CONTACT: Jennifer Maizel
ADDRESS: 50 Jericho Quadrangle, Jericho, NY 11753