Nonprofit Leader Webinar: Sustaining your Mission through COVID-19 and the Challenges Ahead
The evolving and complex circumstances of the COVID-19 pandemic and the related market chaos have created significant financial and operational challenges for nonprofits.
The best thing Grassi can provide now is guidance to help you stabilize your thinking, understand these developments, and make confident decisions to mitigate risks and manage your finances and operations to sustain your mission.
Join us on Monday, March 30 at 12:00p.m. as we deliver the latest updates and best practices for business continuity and risk mitigation. Whether you are currently experiencing business disruption or wish to preempt challenges that lie ahead, we will review how to:
- Identify current and future sources of pandemic-driven operational stress
- Skillfully triage risks to prioritize action
- Ensure sustainability and manage cash flow
- Address philanthropic concerns
- Navigate financial resources available
Date: Monday, March 30, 2020
Time: 12:00 - 1:00p.m. EST
Listen to recording here