HHS opened its Provider Relief Fund Reporting Portal today for registration only. Organizations that received more than $10,000 of payments from the Provider Relief Fund (PRF) can now take the first step toward fulfilling the requirement to report this CARES Act relief.
PRF payment recipients will begin by completing the required registration process, after which they will receive an email notification from HHS on when they should take the second step of submitting the required reporting.
The registration process will take at least 20 minutes to complete and must be completed in one session, so it is important to make sure you have all required information prepared. To register, you will need:
- Tax ID number (TIN), social security number or employer identification number
- Business name and address (as they appear on a W-9)
- Contact information for person who will be responsible for submitting the report
- TIN(s) of subsidiaries (if applicable)
- PRF payment information (amount, mode, check number, etc.)
Even with this updated guidance, the new reporting requirements are not always cut-and-dry. Allowable spending is complicated by the unique rules governing the use of PRF dollars and the risk of double-dipping, making careful calculations and documentation even more crucial.
Get the Support Your Organization Needs
Contact your Grassi advisor to get started, or click here to request a complimentary consultation with one of our Not-for-Profit or Healthcare advisors.