The NYC COVID-19 Response & Impact Fund is now accepting applications from New York City-based nonprofits struggling with the health and economic effects of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
The fund will provide $75 million of no-interest loans and grants to human services and arts and culture nonprofits in NYC. The fund is hosted by New York Community Trust, administered by the Nonprofit Finance Fund and funded by donations from a group of New York’s leading philanthropies.
To qualify, an organization must be a 501(c)(3) based in NYC, receive state or city funding, and meet the following three-fold criteria:
- Have annual, non-governmental revenue of $20 million or less;
- Receive New York City or New York State government funding; and
- Have “a track record of delivering effective programs and services equitably for New York residents.”
Priority will be given to nonprofits addressing essential healthcare and food insecurity as well as arts and culture.
Ranging from $250,000 to $3 million each, the loans and grants can be used for:
- Equipment to comply with public health measures designed to slow the spread of COVID-19, including remote work and social distancing
- Personnel costs related to COVID-19
- New and emergency needs, particularly for service offerings outside normal operations to respond to social distancing, isolation and quarantine
Click here to learn more and apply.