When you work in a team-oriented environment like the one at Grassi, it is understood that, together, we work hard and we play hard. As a firm, we understand the amount of time our employees commit to the Grassi family. As such, we have implemented initiatives that not only support and enhance our team mentality, but are also a lot of FUN!
- Frequent visits to the Ronald McDonald House
- Participation in Toys for Tots drives
- Red Nose Day
- St. Francis Food Pantry donations
- Long Island Cares-Summer Food Drive
- Wear Blue for Autism to recognize World Autism Awareness Day
- Go Red for Women
- Charity runs/walks
- Last Friday of each month- $5 rotating charity donations to chosen organization
Firm Sponsored Events:
- Post Busy Season Happy Hour to celebrate the firm's success!
- Annual Firm Day celebrated each Summer
- Annual Holiday Party (Bring your Spouse/Significant other/Friend!)
- Firm provided meals and per diem meal allowances (i.e. Bagels on Friday throughout the year, meals provided for weekday dinner and weekend lunch for busy season, etc.)
- Busy Season Bingo—cash prizes for the winners!
- Firm sponsored co-ed sport teams and events
- Sports pools and tournaments