Grassi & Co. recognizes that in today's global market, international opportunities can be the key to growth for many clients. Our internal expertise, coupled with our membership in Moore Global Network Limited, allows us to assist clients doing business virtually anywhere in the world.
Our International Accounting Practice consists of professionals who have significant experience in providing attestation, tax and consulting services for foreign corporations as well as U.S. entities doing business abroad.
We understand that operating in a global environment while trying to understand the intricacies of doing business in multiple jurisdictions can impact your operations. Our professionals will leverage their experience and expertise to become your trusted international business consultants and assist you in achieving your international business objectives.
Grassi & Co.'s International Practice Team has extensive knowledge and experience with:
- Financial audits
- SOX consulting
- S-1 registrations
- U.S. subpart F tax regimes
- Foreign tax credit planning
- Section 367 regulations
- U.S. trade income concepts and income tax treaties
- Foreign withholding tax efficiencies
- Termination of U.S. trade or business status
- Tax planning and preparation for expatriates, non-resident aliens with US sourced income and dual status residents.
- M&A Due Diligence
- Transfer Pricing