A major source of relief under the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act are the many tax benefits designed to help businesses and individuals offset COVID-19 losses.
On Monday, April 13, Grassi’s Tax Advisory specialists discussed the tax savings and strategies that businesses, nonprofits and individuals should consider as part of their overall recovery plans.
During this live webinar, our tax advisors addressed:
- Tax provisions of the CARES Act affecting individuals and businesses
- Tax benefits for disaster relief and education payments made to employees
- Charitable tax incentives for 2020
- Strategies for carrying NOLs back to higher tax years
- Retirement tax savings through waived RMDs, Roth IRAs and hardship distributions
- Trust & Estate Opportunities