With limited time remaining to apply for the CARES Act Provider Relief Fund, ensure you are securing and maximizing the relief your practice or organization deserves.
On Wednesday, September 9, Joseph Tomaino, CEO of Grassi Healthcare Advisors, and David Rottkamp, Grassi’s Not-for-Profit Practice Leader, lead a live discussion on applying for CARES Act relief, spending and reporting the funds, and managing the pandemic’s continued impact on revenues and cash flow. Topics included:
- Strategies for improving cash flows
- Use of CARES Act relief funds and reporting requirements
- Terms, conditions and attestation of CARES Act relief funds
- Strategies for capturing and bucketing funds
- Planning for maximum PPP loan forgiveness