The economic environment caused by the COVID-19 pandemic creates unique opportunities for donors to maximize their tax savings and the impact of their estate and charitable giving plans.
On May 6, professionals from North Shore Animal League America and Grassi discussed the tax incentives, gifting strategies and trust & estate planning that you should consider during the crisis to save and preserve more wealth for your loved ones, pets and the charities you care about. Topics included:
- Trust & estate opportunities
- Tax advantages in the CARES Act
- Charitable tax incentives for 2020
- Legacy giving, including pets as part of your estate plan
- Estate planning and protection for your pets through the Safe Haven Surviving Pet Care Program®