The Construction industry was among the first to remobilize and lead economic recovery from the COVID-19 crisis. This means it was also the first to encounter and solve unforeseen problems associated with operating during a global health crisis.
As we look at a second wave of the pandemic and the start of a new year, it is vital for contractors to reflect on what we’ve learned and stay updated on the best ways to move forward from here.
On Friday, November 13, the professionals of Grassi’s Construction, Healthcare Consulting and Workforce Planning practices, as well as Construction Safety Consultant, Ron Loveland, hosted a panel-style webinar discussing lessons learned from COVID-19 and best practices for avoiding common mistakes in 2021. Topics included:
- Updated job site safety policies and procedures
- New innovations to meet social distancing requirements
- Latest CDC and EPA guidance on infection control
- OSHA compliance requirements for COVID-19
- Best practices for communication and interaction with employees, sub-contractors, suppliers and other job site visitors