Every healthcare professional understands the importance of selecting the right technology for their practice or facility. But as industry regulations and patient expectations change, even the best systems can fall short.
On January 28, Grassi Healthcare Advisors hosted a live panel discussion featuring healthcare, technology and legal experts who helped you tackle some of the biggest technology issues facing providers this year. After tuning into this discussion, you will learn how to:
- Ensure compliance with new HHS Information Blocking rules taking effect on April 5, 2021
- Prepare for application programming interface (API) mandates in 2022
- Increase price transparency and plan for related HHS technology requirements
- Improve your vendor selection process for technology implementations and upgrades
- Evaluate your technology infrastructure and identify deficiencies and opportunities for increased efficiency and cost savings
- Assess your organization’s need and readiness for 2021 SOC and HITRUST audits
Whether you are reacting to new compliance requirements or proactively planning more efficient use of technology, our industry professionals can help guide you to the right solution.