The Construction industry will lead the way as economies around the country begin to reopen and recover from the COVID-19 crisis.
This next episode in the Grassi webinar series, Reopening Your Business, examined this return to job sites under new safety, social distancing and risk management requirements.
In this session, our Construction, Healthcare Consulting and Workforce Planning specialists offered their recommendations for:
- Planning for enhanced job site safety policies and procedures
- Innovating to meet social distancing requirements
- Following CDC and EPA guidance for infection control
- Meeting OSHA compliance requirements for COVID-19
- Managing additional employee needs and expectations during the pandemic
- Interacting with other trades to protect sub-contractors, suppliers and other job site visitors