With the end of 2020 fast approaching, Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) borrowers are still waiting for answers to some of the most important questions affecting year-end reporting, 2020 taxes and PPP documentation.
On Tuesday, November 17, Grassi’s Tax and Emergency Loan consultants hosted the next session in our Road to Relief webinar series, to provide updates on the latest SBA guidance, tax planning strategies and recommendations for finishing the year strong and staying on track to achieve maximum loan forgiveness.
- PPP Loan Necessity Forms 3509 and 3510
- Timing of PPP loan forgiveness applications
- Observations on the loan forgiveness application process to date
- Deductibility of PPL-funded expenses
- Recommendations for filing year-end and fiscal year-end tax returns for pass-through entities and C-corps
Enter the new year with confidence that you are still on the right path to secure the most benefit from your PPP relief.