Paid Family Leave Update
The Paid Family Leave forms are now available online! You can find them here.
Here are some tips on staying compliant:
- Decide on a payroll date
- Run reports to confirm all employees are eligible
- Update employee handbook policies for FMLA, add a NYS Paid Family Leave policy and procedures
- Update your company intranet and HR department with the claim forms
- Post signage explaining Paid Family Leave
- Speak with your HR team regarding tracking time
- Speak to your Managers about future staffing issues or cross utilization
- Send out information to your employees explaining Paid Family Leave, deductions, process, and eligibility prior to taking any deductions
For more information on the PFL act, contact Audrey Villani, HR Consultant at Grassi & Co., at email@example.com.