Patient Care Ombudsman (PCO) for DELPHI BEHAVIORAL HEALTH GROUP
The United States Trustee has appointed Joseph J. Tomaino to serve as Patient Care Ombudsman (PCO) in the bankruptcy case of Delphi Behavioral Health Group, Fort Lauderdale, FL. As PCO, he will monitor the quality of care at the below listed facilities, make regular reports to the Court, and provide a voice for patients in the bankruptcy proceedings.
- California Highlands Addiction Treatment
- California Highlands Vistas
- Serenity at Summit New England
- Serenity at Summit New Jersey
- Arete Recovery
- Desert View Recovery
- Family Recovery Specialists
- Maryland House Detox
- The Palm Beach Institute
- Summit Behavioral Health | Princeton Junction
- Summit Behavioral Health | Florham Park
- Summit Behavioral Health | Union
- Vista Pines Health
The PCO will visit the facilities regularly and interview patients and staff. If a patient, family member, or staff have a concern, please call Joseph Tomaino at 212-223-5020 or click here to submit a concern and you will be confidentially contacted.
A report will be filed with the Court every 60 days and will be posted on this page.