Grassi’s Nonprofit advisors invite you to join us for our Annual Nonprofit Virtual Symposium to help you tackle some of the biggest decisions facing organizations today, such as outsourcing, technology, benchmarking and more.
We will be bringing back our popular CEO Strategic Vision panel, featuring local nonprofit executives from a variety of sectors, as well as our annual State of the Nonprofit Industry, presented by Jim Sheehan, Chief of the New York Attorney General’s Charities Bureau.
Join us for this half-day virtual event designed to help you build your nonprofit on a more solid foundation, exceed your goals and stakeholder expectations, and succeed in a well-planned and strategically executed future.
Discussion Topics & Speakers:
- State of the Nonprofit Industry – James Sheehan, Chief, New York Attorney General’s Charities Bureau
- The Benefits of Outsourcing – Bryan Fryer, Nonprofit Consulting Principal, Grassi Advisors & Accountants
- Nonprofit Technology Update – Hassan Khan, Technology Consulting Principal, Grassi Advisors & Accountants
- Data Analytics & Dashboarding – Vanessa Gordon, Nonprofit Senior Manager, Grassi Advisors & Accountants
- The Changing Landscapes for Endowments – Walter Dillingham, Director of Endowments and Foundations Practice, Wilmington Trust
- CEO Strategic Vision Panel: Best Practices for Running and Advancing Your Nonprofit Organization – Moderated by David M. Rottkamp, Partner, Nonprofit Practice Leader, Grassi Advisors & Accountants. Panelists: Patrick Paul, Executive Director/CEO, Anderson Center for Autism, Alba Rodriguez, CEO, YWCA of the City of New York, Jennifer Dubrow Weiss, CEO, Jewish Federation of Southern New Jersey.
CPE credit will be available.