As organizations look to effectively carry out their mission and strengthen ties with the communities they serve, new strategies must be considered to help nonprofit leaders face the challenges ahead and plan for sustainability.
On Wednesday, September 22, join Grassi’s Nonprofit Team and other experts in nonprofit finance, organizational development and charity oversight for our 2021 Virtual Nonprofit Symposium. This half-day online conference will provide informative programming and guidance to help you uncover opportunities to recover, reimagine and rebuild as you chart your course forward.
Discussion Topics & Speakers:
- State of the Nonprofit Industry – James Sheehan, Chief, New York Attorney General’s Charities Bureau
- Results of Grassi’s 2021 Nonprofit Leadership Survey – David M. Rottkamp, CPA, Partner & Nonprofit Practice Leader, Grassi
- Accounting for Leases: Practical Considerations – Vanessa Punzo, CPA, Nonprofit Manager, Grassi
- Inclusive Leadership: The 6 C’s of Leadership – Shaara Roman, Founder & CEO, The Silverene Group
- Cultivating Philanthropy in Light of Proposed Tax Law Changes – Allison K. Pierce, Vice President & Senior Fiduciary Planning Analyst, Jerry Inglet, Family Legacy Advisor and Steve Norcini, Administrative VP & Head of Sustainable Investing, Wilmington Trust
- Building Organizational Resilience: How to Promote Trust, Sustainability, and Results During the Pandemic – Ofira Bondorowsky, Director of Ratings & Nonprofit Engagement, Charity Navigator
Thank you to our sponsors: Wilmington Trust, M&T Bank, EPIC Insurance Brokers & Consultants and True Partners Network.
Date: Wednesday, September 22
Time: 9:00a.m. – 12:00p.m. EDT