On Wednesday, May 26, join Grassi’s Nonprofit advisors as they present to the Better Business Bureau’s audience on building better nonprofit board practices.
In today’s challenging environment nonprofit board members must adapt to rapid changes, make tough decisions, and collaborate closely with staff. It’s crucial to build strong board practices that can help you achieve your mission effectively.
Topics to be discussed:
- Driving nonprofit board engagement and accountability
- Shifting board discussions from the operational to the strategic
- Addressing performance, skill, and diversity gaps in the board
- Developing your board’s role in organizational culture, including diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI)
- Avoiding common governance problems
- Encouraging board support for critical needs in crisis times
Attendees will inlude nonprofit executive directors and CEOs, board members, CFOs and other financial officer, COOs, development officers, program officers, nonprofit advisors and other interested exectives.
Grassi is a proud sponsor of the Building Stronger Board Practices discussion.
Date: Wednesday, May 26
Time: 1:00 – 2:30p.m. EDT