As your organization looks for opportunities to build a brighter, more sustainable future, it is crucial to evaluate and address factors that have the most impact on your nonprofit’s financial health.
On Tuesday, May 24, David M. Rottkamp and Vanessa M. Gordon, will join the Better Business Bureau® Foundation of Metropolitan New York for a presentation on strategies and solutions to bolster your organization’s financial wellbeing. Topics of conversation will include:
- State of the nonprofit sector’s financial condition
- Developing an “all-hands-on-deck” approach to risk management
- Knowing when and how to make the tough decisions to exit or modify a program
- Thinking outside the box with strategies such as vendor management, asset monetization and workforce management
- Achieving organizational alignment with vision, mission and goals
- Maintaining and monitoring adequate operational reserves
Register now to put your nonprofit on a path to greater financial health.