Of all the issues your company is addressing in a COVID-19 economy, keeping your employees safe and satisfied is your top priority.
Food and beverage production facilities face unique obstacles in sanitization, social distancing, employee communications and operational risk. Grassi’s Manufacturing & Distribution practice wants to help you face these challenges head-on.
Join Jeff Agranoff, HR Consulting Principal, for a live webinar co-hosted with the New Jersey Food Processors Association on September 30th. You will learn the safety, risk management and workforce planning strategies that are helping today’s production facilities maintain a safe and effective workplace, including:
- New safety and infection control measures for production facilities
- Sanitization and cleaning best practices
- Redesigning workplaces to meet social distancing requirements
- Overcoming labor and resource Constraints
- Identifying and mitigating operational risks
- Planning for a possible virus resurgence
- Employee communication strategies
Date: Wednesday, September 30
Time: 11:00a.m. – 12:00p.m. EDT