Workforce challenges are accelerating in today’s business climate – so should the HR strategies your nonprofit employs to combat them.
On Tuesday, May 9, listen in as Grassi’s Human Resources and Nonprofit advisors, David M. Rottkamp, Jeff Agranoff and Arianna Savoca, host HR leaders and EPIC Insurance Brokers & Consultants’ William Hussey and Kerry Connor, to discuss the latest employee recruiting and retention best practices for the nonprofit sector.
This live video session will show you the ways high-performing nonprofits are attracting, retaining and advancing their workforces in a collaborative, rewarding environment.
Topics of discussion will include:
- Identifying innovative new benefits, including health & wellness
- Embracing the latest technology platforms to streamline work processes
- Creating diverse professional development and networking opportunities
- Boosting your Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives
- Maintaining effective hybrid and remote work options
Don’t miss the chance to learn how to connect and collaborate with your employees like never before. Register now.