The Construction industry will lead the way as economies around the country begin to reopen and recover from the COVID-19 crisis.
The next episode in the Grassi webinar series, Reopening Your Business, will examine this return to job sites under new safety, social distancing and risk management requirements.
- Planning for enhanced job site safety policies and procedures
- Innovating to meet social distancing requirements
- Following CDC and EPA guidance for infection control
- Meeting OSHA compliance requirements for COVID-19
- Managing additional employee needs and expectations during the pandemic
- Interacting with other trades to protect sub-contractors, suppliers and other job site visitors
Date: Thursday, May 28, 2020
Time: 1:00p.m. – 2:00p.m. EDT