The Manufacturing industry has been as essential as ever during the COVID-19 crisis, producing vital materials and equipment to aid in pandemic response and economic recovery.
Fulfilling this role has never looked the same – from new safety measures and social distancing requirements to unprecedented obstacles in the supply chain.
The next episode of Grassi’s Reopening Your Business webinar series will focus on how manufacturers can reimagine the workplace and supply chain to satisfy new requirements and meet their production goals. Join our Manufacturing, Workforce Planning and Healthcare Consulting professionals for a live webinar on June 11 as we discuss:
- New safety and infection control measures specific to production facilities
- Sanitization and cleaning recommendations
- Redesigning workplaces to meet social distancing requirements
- Current supply chain challenges and solutions
- Lessons learned from manufacturers who have remained open through the pandemic
Date: Thursday, June 11
Time: 10:00a.m. – 11:00a.m. EDT