Post COVID-19, the construction industry’s “new normal” will be marked by heightened safety measures, innovative risk management procedures, stronger business continuity plans – and new approaches from the bankers, sureties, insurers and advisors who serve the industry.
On April 23, hear from Grassi’s Construction advisors and professionals in the banking, surety and insurance sectors for an insider’s look at what to expect and how to prepare for keeping your business financially sound and adjusting to new requirements when jobsites reopen.
- Carl Oliveri, Construction Practice Leader – Grassi
- Ronald J. Eager, Construction Partner – Grassi
- Gregory S. Horne, Underwriting Officer – Liberty Mutual Surety
- Gary Rispoli, Partner & Director of Surety – Construction Risk Partners
- Bruce Salmon, Vice President – BNB Bank
Date: Thursday, April 23
Time: 10:00a.m. – 11:00a.m. EDT